Monday, February 14, 2011

Familiar 5 Word Saying

Games to buy

time to prepare a new list of purchasing in the coming months. The period will cover the February-May. Markings L - limitka, Z - standard edition, R - rental. The following titles which have manifested their interest and I want to check. After 2 months of playing in World of Warcraft and punched Level 85, should be limited fun in mmo to a minimum and focus on consoles.

(K) Killzone 3 - limitki not buy, but a simple edit łyknę pleased
(R) (K) Bulletstorm - at the beginning of the rent for the PS3 version, and as the price drops sufficiently as in the case of games from EA should buy the place soon.
(R) Knights Contract - rental.
(K) Dragon Age II - Single I liked it. Two promises change. We are pleased to have another baby seized Bioware.
(K) Homefront - the game is a big question mark, but I want to believe it and wants to check it.
(K) Crysis 2 - I liked the multi-beta, and I want to have this game.
(K) Portal 2 - without doubt must have
(?) Duke Nukem Forever - most likely rental
(K) Brink - if this game comes out I'll buy the scrap heap uber

0 comments:

Post a Comment