Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blue Highlights For Black Hair

Examination of Conscience

third guess once I have conscience about their purchases gaming. I bought the last scheduled game already this year, so it is time to take stock. By the way I will let you know that I finished the game and what he could get on occasion. The planned list is TU

Mafia 2 - I bought ended up rentalu. In the end games are never finished and probably will not return to it.

RUSE - pograłem as a rental on the PS3, then sent back after I bought the X360 version. While what is on the shelf untouched.

Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions - was to be a rental, but I ended up in that game I got from Lisa. Not finished yet.

Reach Halo Legendary Edition - This was not to be discussed and it was not. Received during the northern launch, over and play along in a multi!

Skateboarding Shaun White - was to be a rental and was a rental, but probably buy it in the future.

Two Worlds 2 - Prime Minister in the U.S. pushed back to January so I am waiting

Medal of Honor - was announced as the rental. The game is finished and sent to Gamefly'a

Nail'd - rental. Today I should get it.

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - I buy, I ended up rentalu which generally was a good decision. I play now.

Vanquish - was to be a rental, a rental. A game like most about, but without the panache. Not finished.

Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition - limitke bought, then sold the game and then bought again. While what lies nieodpakowana.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - was a rental as promised. I'm done.

Fable III - I had to buy, but I made a rental. I'm done.

CoD Black Ops - I made a rental, I finished, I sent back.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - I buy it, then changed my mind, in the end I bought .... play now!

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - I check, and finally after beta limitkę bought. Single skatowałem to 100% in the next multi-gram!

Crysis 2 - Prime Minister moved

Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition - I bought a simple editing, disappointed and sold.

Little Big Planet 2 Collector's Edition - preorder lodged wait for January. Epic

Disney Mickey - I received the game and play now!

Also:

Create - rental. Rather weak excuse for LBP
Kinect - Lisa bought me
Dance Central - a fun game, I have and play with Lisa
Fighters Uncaged - poor game from Ubi, pograłem and sold
Kinect Adventures - such popierdółka added to kinect
Your Shape Fitness Evolved - gram now, I like it. I have a rental, unless stop.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - I have the x360 version of encapsulation, pograłem little version of the PS3 (so to half).
Dead Rising 2 - mega disappointment. Front Mission
Evolved - the average game.
God of War: Ghost of Sparta - Kozak on PSP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment